Click to Enlarge
Never worry when one drive fails, data stays intact with this Raid storage. The
optimum combination of mega storage capacity 2 TB preconfigured in GUI mode with
3.0Gbit/sec SATA speed and superior RAID security, this powerful RAID subsystem
comes in a 2-bay array with swappable hard disks and built in RAID controller.
Factory default GUI mode, but also supports RAID levels 0, 0+1 and offers automatic
background rebuilding (in RAID 1). Its SATA interface provides a faster boot process
and quicker loading of programs and data.
Ideal for saving hefty files, Video, Music, protecting databases or working directly on
the drive, it delivers high-capacity performance and Data Security.
Formatted in GUI mode and ready to use out of the box. Just install the SATA to eSATA
adaptor cable and your ready to start!
Key Features/Technical Specifications
- eSATA interface (3.0 Gbps) &
480Mbps (USB 2.0)
- 2 X 1 TB SATA II drives inside
- Several options for choosing how much
data will be redundant using GUI software. Options include RAID 0, 1 and
- Automatic background rebuilding (in
- 2.0 TB at Raid 0, 1.0 TB Useable at Raid 1
- SAFE/50 = RAID 1 @ 50%;
RAID 0 @ 50%
SAFE/33 = RAID 1 @ 33%; RAID 0 @ 66%480Mbps (USB 2.0)
Interface: USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible) / eSATA
Dimensions: 5” x 3” x 7.75”
PC & Mac compatible
- Plug & Play for Windows 2000 and newer
in GUI mode.
- Silver aluminum case with large 2” fan
has exceptional heat dissipating abilities.
- LED indicator
- USB port or eSATA port(eSATA PCI-Express HBA card included)
- Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- Mac 9.x or higher
- CD-Rom drive (to load installation CD)